Monday, September 6, 2010

Interruption

So Papa is home and we are doing homeschool.  He interrupts scripture reading to start a long discussion about how learning to read the scriptures is really learning philosophy, culture and formal communication.  And about what each of those means and the importance of them, and how most others only learn that in college... Then we finish scripture reading and Papa comes in excited because he caught a praying mantis.  Now the kids are all huddled around a jar instead of spelling worksheets which is what I planned next... and I had to take a minuet and remind myself I am glad to have Papa's input and that is better then my plan for today's homeschool lesson.. lol

2 comments:

  1. :) good job remaining flexible :) I'm sure there was great lessons in the Praying Mantis as well as the spelling sheet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had daddy home for the last two weeks and I am trying to remember the same thing :0) Dad can bring so much to our homeschool days as long as mom remains flexible :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...