- To expect or hope with confidence; to trust. - I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Ps.27.
- To have a firm persuasion of any thing. In some cases, to have full persuasion, approaching to certainty; in others, more doubt is implied.
- It is often followed by in or on, especially in the scriptures. To believe in, is to hold as the object of faith. "Ye believe in God, believe also in me." John 14. To believe on, is to trust, to place full confidence in, to rest upon with faith. "To them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name." John 1. Johnson.
2. Eternal -
- Without beginning or end of existence. - The eternal God is thy refuge. Deut.33.
- Without beginning of existence.- To know whether there is any real being, whose duration has been eternal.
- Without end of existence or duration; everlasting; endless; immortal. - That they may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. 2 Tim.2. - What shall I do, that I may have eternal life? Matt.19. - Suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. Jude 7.
- Perpetual; ceaseless; continued without intermission. - And fires eternal in thy temple shine.
- Unchangeable; existing at all times without change; as eternal truth.
How to print Vocabulary word cards
- Print the front page for set 1&2 (it is ok that it is upside down, that helps it print correct)
- Take the printed page and feed it back into your computer with the blank side up to be printed on, taking care to keep the top of the page oriented correctly for your printer.
- Print the back page for set 1&2
- Cut cards apart, if the top was oriented correctly then your flash cards have turned out just right.